Friday, March 24, 2023

Entering Horses into Classes on OMHPS (2023)

Last piece of the OMHPS series!

How to enter a horse in a class from their profile page. I am not covering from the show or home page, because that is easy enough to figure out on your own. :) This is a short one.

Go to your horse's profile page.


Scroll down, past these things:


And hit this little button, "See Classes".


You should go to a page like this:


It may or may not have that little banner at the bottom. Go and click on the dropdown on the far left side, under the horse's image (mine says Dreams of Spring 2). This little thing pops up when you click on it. :)


I am entering Morgenstern into Equiden's Celebration Show. I am going to click on her show, and then hit the little blue search icon again.


A bunch of little banners will show up that list class names and qualifications. Morgenstern is an American WB, so I will find the class with that breed listed.


I will click enter. This pops up, and gives you an opportunity to review the model and double check your class selection.


Everything looks good to me, so I hit "Enter" at the bottom right. Yay! It went through. It now says "entered".


I am going to return to the horse's profile (I use the short-cut at the top of the page). Then I will scroll down until I get to the section toward the bottom of the profile page that says "Entries". This shows all of the classes the horse is competing in. The class I just entered is there, so everything did go through perfectly. There is a "Retract" button on the side, so if you did something wrong, or no longer want the horse to compete in that class, you can click that. :)



Thank you for reading! If you have any questions please lmk! I will do my best to clear them up.

Happy showing!



1 comment:

I always love to read comments. Thank you for leaving your thoughts!