Sunday, May 7, 2023

Anybody Want to Trade Me?


Sadness of all sadness. My Shelby arrived yesterday, and he is a glossy bay. *insert crying noises* I do not collect glossies and I do not need another bay at the moment, so he is looking for a new home. You can see his MH$P ad here. In short, I need to trade my glossy bay for a grulla appaloosa or sell for around $125+shipping. Either option would be fantastic at this point. Please send the link to anyone you know who may have a spare grulla appy.



EDIT:  WOOHOO! I believe I have found a trading partner! Thank you to everyone!




3 comments:

  1. Yay! So happy for you! Congrats! AC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS: I hope the trade goes well! AC

      Delete
  2. Oh, and I decided on a bay tobiano with a black/white mane and tail. Good luck! :) AC

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read comments. Thank you for leaving your thoughts!