Friday, May 5, 2023

Proper Introductions

Pictures! You guys are probably sick and tired of posts on Mariposa and Flor, but I did promise some in-hands and out of boxes. I just adore these guys! The photos still aren't wonderful, but they'll do. 

The foal's show name is SDS Perfect Little Stranger, barn name is Balki (if you get it, you get it). The mare is SDS Don't Be Ridiculous (those of you who got the foal's name should get hers too!) and her barn name is Vinca. Vinca is the type of flower that is prevalent in the woodland around my home. :)





He is so detailed, he's even got nice shading on his bottom!





The only flaw, some slight paint lightening on her box-side shoulder. No biggie! :)

One more thing, my Shelby should be here tomorrow! Ideally I will have some pics by tomorrow evening, otherwise it will probably be Monday (I'm out of town following Church on Sunday). Fingers crossed it's the appy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to read comments. Thank you for leaving your thoughts!