Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Sorta Kinda New Releases

This weekend I was sifting through some photos on the new releases for the clubs and BF, and I decided a late post was better than none.


Vail! Our winter 2023 Deco. Run of 1000 pieces at a price of $185 (if you get lucky enough to be drawn).


Athenian Lady! Our BF celebration model for next year. I love the real mare, and the model is stunning. I wish they had added mapping on the nose (they proved with Adamek that that was possible), but she's pretty without too. 


Kirk! 2024 Vintage club piece, a glossy dapple grey nightlight. I think this piece is really stellar, and I'm tickled to see the concept on a modern mold. I won't be joining the club, but I know for a fact he will be popular among those who do.


Tigerlily and Firestorm! What a beautiful pair. Again, I won't be buying these, but I look forward to seeing their future colors. The foal's mold isn't really doing it for me, but I think the mare ill be very nice next to the True North mold (or the Cantering Warmblood Traditional. Or whatever we're calling him now).


Augustus! He is the new sculpt for the 2024 SM Club. I love him! So chubby! I won't join the club for him, and I probably won't buy him on the secondary, (unless I find one near to cost, and that won't happen), but I am so so excited for his first RR of BF release! Squeeee! So cute!!

The Swirls and Snowflakes, Christmas SMs! So cute, but nothing I need. They will be available to CC members tomorrow afternoon at 1pm.

Alrighty, I think that's it. :) Fingers crossed for some new BF information soon! I can hardly wait.

1 comment:

  1. Tigerlily and Firestorm are literally the cutest things in the WORLD to me! Once they have a RR or BF release, I am getting my hands on them!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read comments. Thank you for leaving your thoughts!