Friday, February 10, 2023

Clean-Up

I'm back! Thank you all for your well wishes and birthday wishes in the last post. I am feeling 100%, and my family member thanks you. :)

Okay, where do we start? So much has happened since I last put a full post on.

I guess I should cover the cow from the last post, she was one of the new additions I was talking about. :) I found her at my local thrift store for 50 cents. I had to get her! She's about 4in tall.





I also managed to get a pre-order in for a Mariposa and Flor set. Mine are coming from the Canadian dealer, Hobby and Toy Central. A very kind MH$P shopper (thanks, B.S.!) directed me to them. The staff was super friendly and helpful. They may have more slots, so if you're looking for a set, tell them I sent you!

I'm so excited to get my hands on this pair.



I've been working on the commission resins, and they are nearing completion. The blanket appaloosa is 90% there, and the leopard is 80%. I may have some photos posted this weekend. :)


The Breyer stuffed pony has been released:



Cute, but nothing I need or want.


Finally, Bravour 54 got himself a little ribbon. Is this just Breyer's way of pacifying the mob? "Look! Look! We gave him an accessory! Something that is FREE. Don't be mad, isn't he cute in his little necklace ribbon???" Lol. Anyway, he's cute, and looks spiffy in his "tie".



Anywhoo, I've got to get going, so I'll wrap it up here. Thank you for reading! I should be on a normal blogging schedule from now on out. :)

1 comment:

  1. They are adorable, especially the calf! Neck tieπŸ˜‚...thank you for telling your family member happy birthday for me! I'm glad you are feeling better now πŸ™‚. AC

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read comments. Thank you for leaving your thoughts!