Thursday, August 10, 2023

Mostly Dead


Well. That was a longer break than I expected. I didn't forget, I promise! I was just too busy to do anything. Sorry! You may remember me mentioning a local fair I am very involved with in the fall. Well, it's coming and I am miles behind. Things are insane, and to top it all off, I started a new medication. Pretty sick for the first few days, but then all was well. . . until the dose increased. 🙄 Hopefully this is a 24hr thing not a 4 day long ordeal.

But, at the moment I am mostly dead (which is still slightly alive according to Miracle Max).

Two days ago was the one year anniversary of this blog. THANK YOU! I believe we were at 11,300 some hits when the day dawned. I am so happy to hit this mark! There will be a giveaway in the future to commemorate the occasion, but not now. 😅

I finished the collab horse a couple weeks ago, but haven't had time to post pics. Soon! I'm really happy with him. :)

Finally, a new Breyer and four new Wades joined the herd this past week. CWB is yet to be named.




I will post again soon! I won't let it go so long again. I just need to get into gear and figure out how to make a 36hr day so I can get this stuff done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to read comments. Thank you for leaving your thoughts!